VIP Points are critical to your success and particularly early on in the game. Each level of VIP gives you in game perks that help your progression The goal is to get to VIP 4 almost immediately, you should be able to buy the 500 blue diamond 500 VIP point item by the time you finish the tutorial. The next goal is to get to VIP 6, this is easily attainable within the first hour or two of playing the game, and finally VIP 9. This is where you want to focus the majority of your blue diamonds early on. VIP 9 does take some doing and for a free to play player will probably take a week or two, but trust me you want to get there. When you reach VIP 9 stop spending any blue diamonds on it. The perks of VIP 10 just aren’t worth the cost.
Note: VIP level is permanent. The countdown you see on the VIP dialog is the time until you can claim your next daily chest only.
There is only one item that upgrades VIP and that is the VIP Point item. It comes in 4 sizes, 100 for 150 blue diamonds (do not buy this one ever as it is the only one that gives you less VIP points than diamonds spent), 500 for 500 blue diamonds, 1,000 for 1,000 blue diamonds and 5,000 for 5,000 blue diamonds.
You can also gain VIP point items through various quests in the game. These help, but won’t be nearly enough to get you to VIP 9, you are going to spend blue diamonds on them.
VIP Level Perks
- Free Speed Up – This applies to Construction, Research and Commander Promotions. When the timer for these actions reaches the free speed up time you can click the “Free” button to complete them. The time comes off the end not the beginning, so if you do not click the free button the action takes its full time.
- Daily Weirwood and Elite Weirwood attempts – This is per stage and does not include losses. Let’s say you have 2-18 Elite three starred and are using blitz to try and attain Arya medals, at VIP 1 you can blitz 3 times, at VIP 2 you can blitz 4 times, but you can blitz/win any other level 3 times as well at VIP 1.
- Automatically complete Alliance Quest – Alliance quests all take 2 – 5 minutes each. This feature allows you to click a button per quest to just finish it without waiting.
- Quick complete Alliance Quests – This gives you a single button to complete all alliance quests at once.
- Quick Claim Alliance Gifts – Like above this gives you a single button to claim all your alliance gifts at once.
- VIP Chests opening attempt(s) – Every day you get VIP chest(s) to open. They are found under your Quests at the bottom of the screen. At certain levels you get extra chests. Each time you open a chest you have to wait an hour to open the next. Do not waste speedups on this, the contents aren’t worth it even if it means you miss one or two.
- Alliance Quests – This is the number of alliance quests you get when they refresh.
- Lord Experience Bonus – This is the big one, this is a permanent increase in all lord experience actions. This is the reason you want to get to VIP 9 as fast as possible. Many very important aspects of the game are tied to your Lord level. The faster you get your lord level up the better!
- Increase Power – This adds to your rank, I don’t know if it adds any actual strength to your character or not yet.
- Grain, Iron, Stone, Wood and Gold Dragon Production – Increases the production rate of in city buildings that produce these resources.
- Marching Speed – Increases the speed at which all your armies on the World Map march, this includes attacks on other players, Rebel Leader and Rebel Group attacks, Resource Farming and Rebel Camps if you are the leader of the rally.
- Total Defense – This increases your overall defense of all troops.
- Total Health – This increases your overall health of all troops.
- Forging Speed – This increases the speed of your Blacksmith when forging gear.
VIP Privilege Packs
These Privilege Packs are a one time purchase per level for blue diamonds. All the privilege packs are very good deals, so eventually you should buy them all when you can afford them, you can purchase every pack for every VIP level you have unlocked at any time, just use the arrows to scroll back and forth through the levels. Notice how every one of these privilege packs includes research speedups? That is an indication of how important research is in this game!
VIP 1 – Three each 60 minute research and regular speedups – 299 blue diamonds – value 780 blue diamonds
VIP 2 – Three 60 minute research speedups, One 50% Race Boots – 399 blue diamonds – value 1,290 blue diamonds
VIP 3 – Three 60 minute research speedups, Three 8 hour Truces – 599 blue diamonds – value 1,890 blue diamonds
VIP 4 – Three 60 minute research speedups, One 24 hour 25% Lord Experience Boost (this is an important one!) – 599 blue diamonds – value 2,890 blue diamonds
VIP 5 – Five 60 minute research speedups, Two 2,000 Motivation refill items – 999 blue diamonds – value 4,650 blue diamonds
VIP 6 – Fifteen 60 minute research speedups, One Spirit of the Weirwood Tree (Refills Stamina by 120) – 999 blue diamonds – value 2,950 blue diamonds
VIP 7 – Fifteen 60 minute research speedups, Two 25% damage increase items against Rebel Leaders – 999 blue diamonds – value 3,950 blue diamonds
VIP 8 – Fifteen 60 minute research speedups, Two Spirit of the Weirwood Tree (Refills Stamina by 120) – 1,499 blue diamonds – value 3,950 blue diamonds
VIP 9 – Twenty 60 minute research speedups, Five 2,000 Motivation refill items – 1,699 blue diamonds – value 12,600 blue diamonds
VIP 10 – Twenty 60 minute research speedups, Five 50% Race Boots – 1,699 blue diamonds – value 7,600 blue diamonds
VIP 11 – Forty Eight 60 minute research speedups, Five 8 hour Truces 1,699 blue diamonds – value 8,740 blue diamonds
VIP 12 – Forty Eight 60 minute research speedups, Three Spirit of the Weirwood Tree (Refills Stamina by 120) – 1,999 blue diamonds – value 12,640 blue diamonds
VIP 13 – Seventy Two 60 minute research speedups, Two Warrior’s Summons (Increases army capacity by 20% for 4 hours) – 1,999 blue diamonds – value 14,160 blue diamonds
VIP 14 – Seventy Two 60 minute research speedups, Two Warrior’s Summons (Increases army capacity by 20% for 4 hours) – 1,999 blue diamonds – value 14,160 blue diamonds
VIP 15 – One Hundred and Twenty 60 minute research speedups, One Warrior’s Summons (Increases army capacity by 20% for 4 hours) – 1,999 blue diamonds – value 18,000 blue diamonds